Homestead Veterinary Clinic and Pro-Stride to Sponsor Champagne Brunch at The Benchmark Stables Jumper Derby Weekend!Don't miss this special event!Liz Atkins will host the Benchmark Stables Jumper Derby Weekend at her Benchmark Stables in Hampshire. Photo Marketing4EquestriansHampshire, IL – May 27, 2019
– The Benchmark Stables Jumper Derby Weekend features a fantastic list of events and top of the line sponsors such as Homestead Veterinary Hospital and Pro-Stride, June 1-2, 2019 at Liz Atkins’ Benchmark Stables in Hampshire, Illinois. Atkins has planned a fun and educational weekend for trainers, riders and auditors to kick off the spring season. You can still grab the last sports left for this amazing weekend or come on Saturday to audit the Diane Carney clinic!
Sunday features the Homestead Veterinary Hospital and Pro-Stride Champagne Brunch during the fun jumper derby competition where riders will put into action the lessons learned from Saturday's Diane Carney clinic. Sunday's schedule is as follows:Sunday June 2
All derbies – Formal attire - Table 2 Section II D 9:00 am
– The Voltaire Low Jumper Derby
Low Jumper Presentation 10:00 am
– The Lewis Veterinary Services Medium Jumper Derby
Medium Jumper Presentation11:00 am
– Homestead Veterinary/Pro-Stride Brunch Served 12:00 am
– Benchmark Stables and J&R Feed High Jumper Derby
Presentation of Awards and Special Awards
Best Turned Out, Sportsmanship, Most Improved Rider
Saturday begins with a jumper clinic at heights from .80m to 1.40m with USEF licensed official and clinician, Diane Carney. The clinic is focused on the skills needed to ride a jumper derby course, including water options and natural obstacles. The clinic provides a great opportunity for a spring tune up before heading into the show season with sections are offered for all levels of riders. Auditors are welcome for $25 per day, which includes lunch, no reservation is required to audit. Saturday June 1 9:00 am
– clinic group 111:00 am
– clinic group 2 1:00 pm -
Lunch – rider meeting 2:00 pm
– clinic group 3
Don't miss out on the fun!!
Thanks to Homestead Veterinary Hospital and Dr. Mark Cassells,
Villa Ridge, MO, for their sponsorship
. The clinic and hospital provide excellent routine and emergency care for equines and small animals. Visit their website for more information about their services. http://homesteadvet.net
Thank you to Pro-Stride APS
, the newest anti-inflammatory/IRAP regenerative medicine product used to treat joint inflammation and arthritis. Talk to your veterinarian about Pro-Stride. www.omveterinary.com/pro-strideContact Liz Atkins or Brenda Mueller for reservations, clinic spots and sponsor or vendor opportunities. Don’t miss out on the fun filled weekend!
Liz Atkins 847-848-4606 or email@example.com.
Brenda Mueller/Marketing4Equestrians 262-391-6630 or Brenda@M4Eq.comFor more information visit her website at www.benchmarkstables.com.Follow them on Facebook and Instagram! #doyoumakethemark #everywinnergetsafern!